Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sneak Peak at the Facilities...

Here's a photo of ground zero for this evening's wedding reception. Mary has assured me that if the wedding does not happen the party still will. Just kidding. The wedding will go off as planned. I don't think you could find two families, the Wallaces and the Zamoras who are more happier about this day. 


Hope you are bringing fishing poles. Here's a view of the lake. 


I know everyone enjoys this online journal because I bare so many of my sensitive feelings. Well today I feel like a Mardi Gras Indian. You know the old carnival tune. It's a standard each season. "Every year at Carnival Time I get a new suit." Now I don't really get a new suit every time some one gets married around here but I have one to wear today. And we are going to have some fun wearing it. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger