Saturday, May 17, 2014

Sold a Guitar...

Sold the Holy Bible guitar, the one I call the preacher. 

I sold this with the help of Sandye at the Country Barn Flea Market in Huntington. She gave me a call after some folks who had seen me busking last weekend came in looking to buy one of the "home made guitars.' 

This was the 11th guitar I had made. It's been in my inventory for a while. I actually expected this guitar to sell instantly because for one it's a nice box with a good clear sound and of course it can serve as a symbol and a reminder of your faith. I am glad for the folks that bought it yesterday. They knew instantly it was the one for them. 

By the way, I have one for you. It will be in my booth at the Country Barn next Thursday May 22nd. I'll be showing them off by singing and playing most all day that day. Come see me.  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger