Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mary and Miguel Buy a House...

I think it's been quite a year for all my kids and their spouses. Lots of things have happened and now Mary and Miguel buy a house. Here's a few photos. 
This house is just a block or so from the site of the old Wallace home place and Wallace Street. The house does not stand anymore but is it easy to spot where it stood from some large oaks still standing on a nice high spot of ground.

The orange wall. You know when I bough my house I had a room with two kinds of red wallpaper. I saw some of it yesterday when I changed a light switch. Cathy and Mary stayed up late doing stuff. Judging from the paint on Cathy's foot which is sticking out from under the covers this morning the wall may not be orange anymore. 

Kitchen. They will cook here. 

Ashley tries to pick put a bed room. 

Miguel says this is the jam room. Looks like we have room for the big amps. 

Air conditioned. 

Lots of nice outdoor living spaces and a big lot. 

I guess I should have made photos of Morgan and Ali's house in Pearland this weekend where we stopped by for a brief visit after the wedding. After a few constructions before moving in they are up and running and living there. I'll get some in a few weekends. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger