Monday, May 19, 2014

Tomorrow is Friday for Me...

Here's a little looping track to celebrate tomorrow being my Friday from work. All parts are played by me except the drums which are a simple canned track stored on the looper. The Rhythm guitar is Miguel's Bohemian gas can Guitar. The fuzz lead is the Eastwood Baritone. Amp is Fender. Effects are pictured. 
Here's the link:
You know how it is with computer stuff at least this is how it is with me. You got something that works real good and so the thing upgrades and don't work like you like it anymore. Sound Cloud has done this to me. You can't seem to turn off the streaming feature so when you click the link you not only hear the current tune but it will stream the good, the bad and the ugly of all my recording. Kind of like a radio show but not as good. Sorry. We might do something different in the future. 

In the mean time you can catch me playing live music somewhere the rest of the week. There is the LSSLC dance with the Strat Kats. I'll have a booth at the Country Barn flea market in Huntington on Thursday selling cigar box guitars most all day and will be test driving a blues project the Cotton Square Explosion with some picking and grinning in the booth. Saturday finds most of the family band Mudbelly and the Whiners (the kids used to hate it when we told them we were forming a family band, the Whiners. They said "don't want to be a whiner.") playing for a crawfish boil at Morgan's. And of course we will play at church Sunday. 


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger