Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Another Church Member Passes...

Our condolences go the the Glenn family on the passing of their mother Helen. Cathy visited Helen's parents and took them communion and for the past few years as Helen became more immobile Cathy visited her at home and took communion to her on Sunday evenings after church. 

On Sundays when I was not working I usually went with Cathy. Helen was another one of those people who knew you when she met you. She always told me to behave as I left her home. I don't know what made her think I might do otherwise.

Here's a photo I took of Cathy and Helen when we recently visited her at M.D. Anderson in Houston.
Helen came home shorly after this and passed away yesterday surrounded by family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger