Friday, December 11, 2015

If You Need An old Boat Trailer Welded Up...

Rose graduated from the Pipe Fitting and Welding program at Alvin Community College. She might weld your boat trailer. I suggest asking nicely. Anyway I guess it's as good a time as any to make her aware of the Wallace curse when it comes to this kind of work. 

My dad was a millwright. Growing up I helped him work on stuff. Sometimes working on stuff turned into way more than you thought it would because of the curse. And that curse is given a tool of some type and an object to be fastened, tightened or otherwise attached a Wallace will probably put so much torque into the task that the thing being fixed will be broken by the time he or she is finished. Happens to me all the time and I don't even use tools to work on stuff, it can just happen metaphysically. I have warned Mary about this also because she works on stuff and I can tell the curse is strong in her. I think it is strong in Rose also. Congratulations on your graduation and yes my boat trailer is ok for right now. 

Here's a photo. Rose was the guest speaker at this program which also graduated Nurse aides, medical assistants, dental assistants, massage, phlebotomy techs and vet assistants.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger