Monday, December 18, 2017

Gonna Be a Wedding...

We got a call from Tim, Rose's boyfriend a week or so ago. He asked could we be in Lake Jackson on a certain evening and don't mention it to Rose. We said yes and had a hunch what was up. So last Friday night we met at Tim's work with his parents Bill and Tina, the grandkids Coraline and Warren and when Rose came in Time surprised her with a wedding proposal.

Tim works at a computer shop. He has claimed he was not getting married unless she walked through the door. Seems it had been one year since Rose came in needing some computer repair. He saved the invoice from that exchange and wrote his proposal on it.
 
On a knee, a ring and everything.

 
The kids are excited. Tim's parents are excited and very welcoming to their knew family members. We are also excited. This is going to be a good thing.
 
We had dinner afterwards and got a nice Christmas photo.

 
No date is set. Maybe something by this summer. We will keep you posted.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger