Monday, February 18, 2019

No more fussing...

Lot of argument these days. About all kinds of stuff and here is a solution to the most classic argument of all time. Do you hang the toilet paper over the top or coming from underneath? 

Glad to see someone has solved this. There is no way to hang this toilet paper. Now there are arguments to be made of course. But they are a deeper kind of argument. An argument that reasons to ask why. 

I suppose you could say this roll of toilet paper was made to put the most possible sheets on the roll. Unlike a donut with a whole in the middle that you cannot eat there is paper in the middle that can be utilized. I don't suppose that somewhere on the shelf near this product some enterprising marketer was selling the cardboard tube just like the bakery sells the donut hole. 

I suppose it's good use of natural resources instead of cardboard you can't wipe your hinny on there paper you can. Nothing is thrown away in a landfill it just all goes to flushville. 

Of course you could say this paper was marketed to people who don't hang their toilet paper at all and that would be me. I know there are more of you out there. I can't be the only one that prefers the hand rolling.     

We know there are some that don't do well with change and let me assure you there is nothing to worry about. This is a top notch product with great comfort and good wipeability characteristics.  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger