Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Finally Christmas...

I realize some don't like Christmas and there certainly can be things attached to the Spirit of the season that cause us to miss the point sometimes. Christmas lasts a long time for us because it takes a bit of doing to get so many people together. We gathered our family and the Cooney clan all up this past weekend to spend a bit of time enjoying and prolonging Christmas.  

Here's are the Cooneys. Brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, husbands, wives, in laws, out laws, grand and great grand parents, I think 34 people in all.  


My family. Seems this has become know as the fake photo. 


This has become know as the real photo. 


There is also a fine Cooney Christmas tradition of some one screwing things up. I think I started it years ago during a family soccer game when I kicked a ball through a house window completely shattering the glass. Nice to see some keep the tradition alive with a truck stuck in the yard. Maybe next year I'll crash an airplane or something.   


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger