Saturday, June 15, 2019

Catfishing with Ezra...

Made a quick fishing trip late yesterday afternoon. We were chaperoned by Ezra. For the fishing report the lake is still up, we kept 10 catfish caught under slip corks in 8 feet of water. Fish were mostly small with a lot of throw backs. We will probably start fishing deep next trip. 

Here's a photo of another fisherman working the same area. I can't quite tell what kind of fish this is other than half eaten. 

Ezra gets a fishing lesson. Ezra don't know quite what to think about the boat, the earthworms we carries for bait and the flopping, jumping fish that the big people jerk in the boat and grab with their bare hands.  

Another sundown on Big Sam. Photo required no touch up. 


These catfish are swimming in Ezra's belly! 



Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger