Tuesday, April 23, 2019

More Grandkid Action...

After playing music at church for Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Vigil and a Good Friday Easter rumble with Ezra we set out to visit the southern grand kids in Houston and Lake Jackson. 

Parker sits up real nice for the Easter bunny. We had a real nice Easter dinner with Ali's parents Nick and Kim at their home in Porter.  

Here you see Morgan and Ali ease Parker into the complicated mythology of rabbit, resurrection, colored eggs and candy. It's been a time for them lately with Parker growing, Morgan traveling to Italy for two months of work and Ali having her gall bladder out. I hope all that stuff does not happen to me but one day they will look on a rich journey of experiences and say what a life! 


We left the Easter dinner and continued on to Lake Jackson for a visit with Rose, Tim, Coraline and Warren. In this photo Warren looks stocky and if Coraline grows into those feet the Earth will shake when then walk and stalk. 

We did outdoor things and here's a photo taken on Buffalo Camp Bayou. Warren points and says, "See that stick up over there? That's called a stick up."  


Walking the trails at the Gulf Coast Bird Observatory. 


Don't look now but I think there is a lizard back there behind you. A big lizard. 


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger