Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Last Catfish of the Year...

Me and my son Morgan along with Roses's kids Warren and Coraline mad it out for the last catfish trip of the year. Catch was 13 fish with me scoring a 4 pound blue for the best fish. We spend about two hours fishing. Due to the cold temps Cathy stayed home with Parker. 

It was just below freezing when we woke but had probably made it to a little warmer temp by the time we made it too the lake but I think these two get an honest polar bear badge for the cold run across the water on a blue bird day. 


Morgan catches a nice blue. 


Me with my big blue. Lucky I had a couple of swampers to help with the net. 


Generally nice keeper sized fish today. 


Soon as I can go through the fishing log I'll get up a count for total fish caught this year.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger