Friday, November 22, 2019

Got To Find Me A Way To The Animal Zoo...

Things or events bring family together and in a family everybody brings something to that togetherness. It's like cooking, sometimes not enough salt, sometimes too much pepper. My mom passed last week and the thing that brought us all together was the celebration of her life. Bessie had planned her own funeral some months ago from picking out the casket, the music and writing her obit. We gathered and followed that recipe set forth for us and the seasoning was just right. 

The day after her funeral we spent a morning at the local zoo. It was fun and here are the photos. 

Over the last few years I have made many grandkid photos. They are usually blurry and this one is missing Parker but at least everyone was still for a moment in time.   

Bunch of filthy animals. 


Another moment in time. 

I think Ali told Parker be good or animals eat you. 


Cathy seems to have put a few steps distance away from the throng. 


When Morgan was little and we had an expected arrive coming to the house the kids would watch and we would say "is that them, look, look." Then we when is was not anyone we would say "Made you look." Made you look evolved into "Major Look." 

I know, I know, it's a terrible thing to disappoint a child but every parent probably makes 10,000 mistakes raising a child. Here Parker takes a major look. 



The day ends with the grand children being thrown in the alligator pit. That's another recipe I'll share another time, getting them to do what you want them to do. 


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger