Sunday, March 07, 2021

The Boat Load of Grandkids Fishing Report...

We loaded up Warren, Coraline, Parker and several adults to make a lake trip. Hopes were high for producing a Sunday fish fry but the catfish did not exactly cooperate but I think great fun was had by all.  


Water temperature is still about 55 degrees. I know bass fisherman are reporting good shallow water catches but the cats don't seem to be on point yet. The fishing log for past years show good catches in February but things really seem to turn on after March 10th. We ended the day with 6 cats, good fish and enough to feed me, Cathy, Warren and Coraline.   


Warren catches his supper. 


Coraline might be more of a watcher than a fisher. 


Parker is up for everything and likes to help Morgan. 

Hey, I get my photo with a catfish. I know everyone asks when the next big Wallace fish fry is. That's not been a good idea with the pandemic but I assure you Wallaces are frying fish. This one is swimming in my belly. 

 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger