Sunday, August 28, 2005

Yesterdays photos...


I started taking pictures yesterday when I ran across this fellow. He is a fine example of an East Texas blunt tailed cottonmouth water mocission.


I always do the wrong thing when it comes to a snake. At least according to my wife. She either gets on to me for messing with it or in this case she thought I should have killed it. I was going to, but it got away while I was switching camara for weapon. It is kind of bothersome think that I came across this fellow on my way to the outbuildings on our property. I have walked that path many times in the dark, barefooted in the 23 years I have lived here.

Here is another picture I took skiing at the lake yesterday. It's Cathy, turned around going backwards. The old gal is pretty fancy with that kneeboard!

Of course Mary, the only chicken we have left at home got to kneeboard. With a bunch of kids there is always the decesion to be made as to who goes first. Well now Mary gets to go first all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger