Friday, February 03, 2006

Posting away from home...

Posting from the computer lab at Kilgore today. I have been using a program here to write exercise programs for various scenerios. Great fun on a Friday afternoon, but may say me some time later in the week. I have to stick around to get in some of my volunteer hours tonight any way.

So its a busy time, bunch of test next week work this weekend, wish me luck. I have been really studying, I will be disapointed if I don't make a good grade.

Got a speeding ticket in Mt. Enterprise yesterday. Gregg County Sherriff. He mentioned a number on a sheet of paper he gave me, I could call it and get "defeered dispensation." Won't go on my license or driving record. Kind of a sin tax I guess. The ticket was 83 miles per hour in a 70. I was letting it float. Had Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys blaring on the cd.

Getting excited and driving too fast to Bob Wills reminds me of one time in 1974, I had an 8 track by Willie Nelson playing in my room. The old man heard it, thought it was Bob Wills, came running in there in his boxers, he was so excited to hear the old songs. I thought I was on to something so new that there was no way the old man could know about it, but he did.

He was about the same age as I am now, his boxers were white with small maroon squares with green circles inside the squares on them. My boxers have dragons, jalapeno peppers and rubber chickens on them. Things change a bit, like boxers, the music not to much, if you know what to listen to.

They are fixing to close this place down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger