Wednesday, February 08, 2006

So he's back...

That big white dog, his habit of coming and going mentioned a few posts earlier. I really thought he was gone this time. He has always roamed freely, gone in the mornings to return and sleep the afternoon away, he was gone a few days and returned without a collar. He was gone a week and returned wearing his collar. He has been gone a couple of weeks and he's back.

So he has a second home and that's fine with me. Have to buy a lot less dog food, but he should make up his mind. I don't want to get stuck with a big old bag of that stuff and him be gone for good. Just for fun, I wrote down this blog address, put it in a zip lock bag, attached it to his collar. I guess I'll never know if someone finds it or he loses it but we will see what happens.

Could be funny. Someone logs on here and sees my name. You know there is another person with my name and his wife has my wife's name and they live in the area. I actually encountered him in the post office in Huntington. He was having some trouble getting his mail, they said what is your name, think about it, someone asks a guy his name and he says yours. Anyway, I was careful not to accidently contact him in case the cosmic energy leveled the post office and I was accused of another terrorist act.

So what if someone knows this guy, logs on to this blog and thinks he has stumbled on that other guys secret life. Believe me, that other guy with my name, he don't act like me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger