Saturday, February 04, 2006

Took a long nap...

Worked about 6 hours today, this was after a day that began a little later than usual, but ran a little longer than I like what with the bartending at the Ducks Unlimited banquet in Henderson Friday night. Did not know there was so much to duck hunting, but I think I'll blog about that later. This was for volunteer hours for the PT club. Never thought I'd get graded on pouring beer.

When I got home today, I did not feel all that beat, but a little news paper reading on the couch and I was unconscious. Funny how you don't feel it, but suddently you pass out like that. Tireder than I thought. Anyway I'm good now, a little seafood at Pete's, Cathy went to work, Mary and friend have a bonfire in the yard (the joy of the rural, try that in Crown dude) I'm going to bike ride a little in the dark and I'll be pepped up to study for a while tonight. Got a new stereo amp/tuner replacing a unit I bought in 1978, ordered from Amozon.com UPS did not even bruise the box, first time to have radio on the big speakers. I'll study to some NPR late night Saturday music.

I'm a transistor guy late at night, but it aint what it used to be, hope I don't miss my little "Plastic Silver 9 Volt Heart."

Work tomorrow at 7am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger