Saturday, March 04, 2006

Woo-Hoo #800...

Never thought I would have 800 visits to this site, in fact I never thought of such at all when I first started doing this. I am humbled by the attention and more so humbled because it seems that in the last couple of weeks because quite a few people have called and written to responded to things written here. That's creating fellowship and community and I guess that is what I had on my mind to begin this.

There is one down side. The other day I was visiting whith a friend and he mentioned something he read on the blog. As we talked I started to tell him about this or that and I said well he reads the blog so he knows that or this already. So it makes me a better listener to write the blog.

Keep letting me know what you think, share this site with mutual friends we have in common so more get in on the fun, post some I got it rigged where no registration is necessary and I'll try to keep going, it's been tough with school and all. One more week and it's spring break, look for some crazy spring break pictures to be posted here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to brag but I noticed last night that I was #800; was
#500 too. I know the blog is fun for you and I enjoy it too. Keep it coming---Pop

8:07 PM  
Blogger Carl said...

Ok anonymous, I know who you are...

I guess you want me to tell everyone about your doings down in Mexico while those other 300 visits were going on.

Let's see how does it go, fruit trees, lawyers, money, banjos and guns...

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger