Monday, April 03, 2006

Came home to find...


After attending church Saturday night I got home to find this.

My first thought was that I had become the target of some weird Mafioso/Cajun cult that had tracked me down and it was now payback time for that time I did the funky monkey at the Mariuceville Crawfish Festival. Those Cajuns have long memories.

Examination of security cameras placed on the premises just for occasions such as this reveled the truth.

It was Morgan and one his buddies. They had caught a couple of Alligator Gar. Here is Casey with one also.

The adventures these two had capturing these gars made me want to do the same thing myself. I have had my day with this type thing and that reminds me of the philosophy of this blog, theolderyouwillget, which could have easily been ineverwanttobeyoungagain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger