Friday, March 24, 2006

Few more pictures...


From SXSW, an Aussie band, Living End. Pretty good show, I won't bother with the CD though. Bass player put on a good show. The guitar is no Brian Setzer but he does have some nice Gretch guitars.

Not my hand with the 16 oz. PBR. It seem this was the drink of choice, the tall boy, in Austin bars. Looks like a conspiracy to me with the news today that undercover agents can go into a bar and ticket drunks. Let's see take a 21 year old 90 pound woman, fill with 4 tall boys drank quickly so they don't get hot, the state, the bar owners, the lawyers, other drivers on the road, every one is a winner, well execpt the drinker.

Glad I am past all that, seems too hard. I'm drunk on this blog anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan Maxwell said...

Digging the picts, Carl!

PBR - bleaaaah!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger