Thursday, April 06, 2006

emusic downloads so far this month...

I know you audiophiles want to know, and if you are not into that kind of thing, well, get with it man!

So far:
Tony Guilkyson, Goodbye Guitar, good country music, not like on the radio.
Psychebelly dance music, Baba Zula and the Mad Professor, you know whos this is.
Kingdom Come, Arthur Brown, You know, "War, what is it good for, absolutely nothing..." He is still a very busy boy.
Book of Silk, Tin Hat Trio, one of Cathy's, but it has a tuba on it!

It would be great to have DSL, but it gives me something to do between study and bed to pick out the loads for the night. And it takes all night on dial up.

22 loads left for the month, it goes quick, I got in such bad shape last month I had to grab a Jerry Garcia show from 1972 off the Dead download site.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger