Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Ongoing Activities...

Well it's another test week, started good yesterday with 100 on a Spanish exam. That might be the only class I make an A in this semester. You know what a "c" means don't you? It means "see" Carl the Physical Therapist Assistant for your treatment...

Two more test to go.

You may have visited one of the questionable links I posted here recently. Seems that after that visit I have suddenly begun receiving emails with stock buying tips, offers for cheap rolexes and products that enlarge. Those foreign web masters are not like us here at the older you will get... We assume that you have stock. We figure that you wear a rolex. From the pictures you send we know you are large. The internet is free, they are not like us giving away bass boats and cars.

By the way, the winners so far have asked that we keep their names anonymous. I think to avoid tax problems and stuff. I'm game, what you do is on you head.

Hey that's good advice! Remember you got it here free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger