Friday, June 30, 2006

Finishing up today...

Yesterday finished up the rotation at Livingston Physical Therapy. Today we meet at a classmates home near Tyler to present our case studies to the class and turn in our skill sheets and evaluations. I should make an A, but as usual at the end I don't really care. The PT at Livingston went over my case study, she has an English and said it should get an A. At 2000 words I doubt you will be reading it here unless I get writers block and they quit making those Red Bull energy drinks.

I was very happy with my performance during this rotation. I finish with a lot of confidence. Long way to go, the more I learn the more I need to know, but I have come a long way for a guy that was driving a fork lift 2.5 years ago.

Summer time starts for me. Listen for loud electric guitars and look for pictures of fish here in this spot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger