Thursday, June 01, 2006

Give me some air...

Since the weather has been nice and cool I have not seen reason to mention to mention that the air conditioner is out. Not really the air, but the fan that blows it, shaft and bearings looks like a piece of equipment at a shut down paper mill. A very old item, when I called my air man, a friend for years and told him about it he said "that thing in your attic that is 40 years old?" So old not fixable. So we take the plunge on a heat pump. At least the cool temps lets us get ready for the next dizaster. Which comes soon than I am ready.

Well last night the power has been off for the work, I got them to do a temporary wire up since the breaker that was down was the deep freeze. They did not come to finish the job today, be Friday, and that breaker threw again. When I got home I think every light was on, no people, Cathy in Indiana. Might have something to do with the breaker, the lights not Cathy's trip. So all meat thawed out. Not a tremendous amount, tossed a bunch of frozen piazzas but I gotta cook it all tomorrow.

Guess I can cook it and freeze it, lot of G meat, anybody for grilled meat loaf?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger