Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The rest of the world may hate me...

I violated a rule I have. The rule states that I will treat people like people and dogs like dogs. I must confess, I took El Guapo water skiing.

I guess he liked it ok, no complaints. He did fall in twice later on when we were fishing, he climbs out on a little narrow ledge at the bow of the boat and he falls in trying to get back on the deck. Lucky I have a large net. I would hate for him to fall out the front whle the boat is going. I'll try to get a picture next time he falls in, we are all laughing too hard to think of the camera when it happens.

That girl in the tube with him is named Mary.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know your granddogs are going to be jealous when they hear about this Love Katie

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It occured to me that when they saw those pictures they would give their parents hell till they got to ski also.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger