Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Bits and pieces today...

News from Iraq. My friend Jeremy, you may have read about him here will be home sometime in September. Should be in Kuwait in about a week or so and then home in a couple of more weeks.

Standings for the American Taekwondo Association, girls 14-16 second and third degree black belts are up. Check out 4th place.

SPARRING GIRLS 2nd, 3rd Degree Black Belt 14 - 16 YEARS OLD
1
LAUREN N. BLANKS
23 points
LANSING,MI
2
ONELIA LLANO
20 points
WAPPINGERS FALLS,NY
3
KRISTEN FISCO
17 points
PARLIN,NJ
4
ARLUNAA FULLER
15 points
SACRAMENTO,CA
4
BRITTANY RANSOM
15 points
BARTLETT,TN
4
MARY WALLACE GO MARY WALLACE!
15 points

LUFKIN,TX
4
ASHLEY CARNALL
15 points
CHANDLER,AZ
8
KAYLEE BURGARD
14 points
FARGO,ND
9
JORDAN ADAMS
9 points
COLUMBIA,MO
9
SABREENA CANDREVA
9 points
BRADLEY,IL
9
KAYLA TIMMONS
9 points
VALDOSTA,GA
9
JAZMIN GILLESPIE
9 points
SURREY,
9
KAITLIN AGGEN
9 points
PARIS,TX
9
JESSICA ZAHN
9 points
SOUTHLAKE,TX

http://www.ataonline.com/the_ring/standings/tourcurr.asp?vb=G23D&vf=

Keep track of girls 2nd and 3rd black belts 14-16 at this link. Look under sparring as there is a top 10 for forms also.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger