Friday, August 04, 2006

Band camp 06...

Mary has been at band camp this week. Last night we went down to view the SNAP competition, where each section of the band writes their own mini half time show and puts it on for the parents.

Ladies and gentleman, the 06-07 LHS Drumline or at least all that I could get in the picture. Missing the Cymbals and several bass drums on each end.

Here are the Cymbals with Mary in the middle.











All lined up.















With the Panthers rated #1 in the state it will be football till Christmas. Look for us opening presents before game time in the parking lot of Texas Stadium.

As Go Gol Bordello says, "start wearing purple!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully I'll get to meet you guys for some games...Tell Mama I saw Attic Ted last night and I danced with a mask and really embarassed Travis teehee:) love you guys looking forward to seeing you next weekend.

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your momma danced with a mask also last night.

See you at the game.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger