Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Pictures from the Astros game...


Attended Sunday's Astros Vs Padres game with the entire contingent of my family and various inlaws. It did not help the Astros win, but we had a good time.

The talk on the street was all about the game. Cathy and Katie, behind them a familiar Houston sight, a homeless man blowing a snot rocket.


View from our seats, my nose was not bleeding too bad.











Pop, Geneva, Matt, Morgan, Katie, Travis.













BILs Kevin and John flanking SIL Juan. Hey Kev, where is your Astros gear? Various other party members behind and to the left.














The group know as "the cousins."












Where is her Astros shirt you ask? I can barely get her to wear a shirt at all.











Katherine and Travis.












Margaret and Kevin.






John and Mary.













Pop and Geneva. Can Pop figure out anymore ways to cause trouble? He plays banjo, clarinet, votes Democrat, jumps out of boats and now he's at and Astros game. Keep an eye on him.






Rose and Juan. They are big Astros fans. Juan collects autographs and memorabilia. He has many Astro signatures. He got several Pardres autographs that day. Seems the Astros don't sign on Sundays.

I think I have documented all in attendance. If you were there and are not here, let me know and I'll fix it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger