Thursday, September 28, 2006

Big White Dog...


I know he has some fans here that like to hear of his adventures. Right now he is enjoying the cooling days by laying in his favorite spot, a hole he digs right behind the garage space where my wife parks her car. He could scoot over a couple of feet and dig behind my car, after all I am the one that likes him, but he likes that spot for some reason. May be it is because of the special way he and Cathy relate to each other. He does real well as long as he keeps me between him and her.

He has kept up his traveling ways. He is here for a week or two and then gone for a week or so. Each time I think I will never see him again, but he returns to dig the hole back out, soak up 30 or so pounds of chow and it's off again. I suspect one day he will be gone for good and I will wonder stuff like did he just find a better place, he was traveling when he turned up here and I will wish I had a bathroom scale so I could know just how much he weighed.

It's going to be cool tonight, might make him feel like the road. I am sure it will be a spur of the moment decision because for right now the boys are preparing the night watch. They are very good at ensuring that the possums eat no more dog food than they can hold. Cathy is working or later tonight she would hollar into the dark, "Stop that ugly barking."

I hope Cathy sees this picture so she will have proof that yes, The Big White Dog stands up some of the time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger