Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Getting going on school...

Well the tests and stuff, various projects and an out of town field trip for next week occupy my thoughts and actions for the moment. I guess it better be longer that a moment spent on this stuff if I want to keep up the grades.

It's that old hated feeling, that thing that sits next to me, I know I have written about it here before. I have it all the time, before I play music in public, before I do my for at a TKD tournament and at school and that old feeling is there is nothing in my head. Of course there is, most of the time in all aspects of life I am guided to do the right thing. Especially if my wife is present. She won't be present at the test so may be studying is put this stuff in my head.

My instructor is back to North Carolina today to see about her daughter who is pregnant with twins. They have been trying to come early and one is going to need some surgery at birth so keep them in mind. While she is gone we are back to a crazy schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger