Sunday, September 03, 2006

Which one...


Ok, so yesterday evening I'm engaged in the fine East Texas sport of opening hunting season early. I'm all dressed in cammies, rubber boots, but what a dilemma. Which would you shoot?

I could shoot that buck, fill up the deep freeze and have a nice set of horns for the wall. I could shoot his buddy, that big black Angus, buy another deep freeze because my little one is not going to hold all that and help my wife out with her hobby of wearing out her old teeth on heavy beef.

But then that buck is going to be a lot easier to carry to the house.

Whoops, I farted and scared him, looks like my mind is made up, going to be bloody to the elbows around here for the next few hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger