Thursday, August 31, 2006

School seems to be starting slow...

And the reason being for that is that one of my instructors has a family emergency going on. Her daughter in North Carolina is pregnant with twins. There have been several tricky times, including one quick trip there last spring semester and a visit over the summer. Now the pregnancy is in the 32th week and her water broke over the weekend. They don't want to do a c- section till the 34th week. So keep them in you prayers.

So with this instructor out, the other instructor, who just started this semester and while very capable has her hands full with both classes, sophomores and freshman in the class room at the same time. I am dong as much reading and studying as I can, but it feels a bit like the calm before the storm because sooner or later we will have to start playing some catch up.

This is my work weekend and it is usually a good time for me to study because I just dedicate myself to those two things and don't schedule too much else. Hopefully if I use this time to get the most basic things down I will have a good spring board when things really start moving along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger