Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Had home work on the first day of school...

Had a little home work, had to look up a few topics and reference them, only .gov, .edu,. org sites please and read a few pages. We have a new staff member, an MD of physical therapy, very qualified and she looks like she will be thorough. Overall goos to be back in school. Time to buckle down again, sigh.

Here is a picture my friend Quince sent me from our fishing trip this summer. It's me all buckled down. Great panormic shot of Big Sam Rayburn.

Yes mom, I have on pants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger