Friday, February 23, 2007

Mary fights in Vegas...

Mary and Morgan journey to Las Vegas for the American Taekwondo Association Spring Nationals. Mary is working her way toward a chance to compete in the sparring portion of the world championships at headquaters in Little Rock in June.

Morgan is out of the picture as far as competion goes. He just got his shoulder out of the sling from his surgery in January.

They fly out this afternoon. Wish them luck.

In fact I have an idea. Since Mary and Morgan have such cool heads, mature, able to travel by themselves I have a proposition for you. Any of you. Send me your bank account or credit card number. Even cash, but that won't get here in time, but I'll take it. Just simply post the numbers in the comment section of this blog and I'll make sure the kids place some bets for you. Naturally they will get a certain percentage of the winnings, but I expect the return on your investment to be great. We will work out all the details after you send the money. Do this as soon as possible. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in.

#490000672

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for another money maker.

#62777799900000

I feel so much more secure investing with you than those lying stock brokers.

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can only send cash, so you can just keep it. Sorry.

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My bank is in Nigeria. Could you just call them and tell them how much you need?

the number is:

BR-549

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger