Friday, February 16, 2007

More Dreams...

Only two ways to sort out the stuff in your head and that's by night screaming or dreaming. The screaming gets stuff out. The dreaming finds places to put stuff you have learned. The night screaming must be done late at night outside naked and it's real cold right now. The dreaming, well you are asleep in a warm bed, so take your pick. The dream:

I was in a boat, water was flood stage and I saw red mud shore lines being battered and eroded by waves. Then I am back home, I look at my watch, I must be at work by three I think to myself. First though I have a riding lawn mower that must be driven up ramps into some kind of U-Haul (they are not one of my sponsors) box van. Only problem is that the van is full of furniture and other household possessions. Lamps and funky bed frames, rickety nigh stands and shoddy book cases. There is no room for the mower. I start to rearrange, but I look at my watch again and think I will never get this done by three.

Then the alarm wakes me up. To bad I don't have a head doctor on retainer, lots of stuff to work with here. Plenty of symbolism to digest. If you come up with anything good, let me know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are worried about me and Travis's big move...It's ok Dad we will be ok ;) LOVE YOU

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whose blog is this? My dream was about you?

Novel thoughts. Chalk it up as one I missed.

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger