Monday, March 19, 2007

So to think some nicer stuff for a while...

We had a really good church St Pat's festival yesterday. I did not hear about Gary till I was loading my amp so maybe his good time spirit was with us.

I spent the first part of the fest cooking ribs with David and Donna Trevino in this booth. There was also Cajun, Vietnamese, Philipno, and Mexican food.











Joe, Reagan and Russell played.











Manuel was everywhere doing all kinds of work, making sure things ran smooth.










Deacon Gary.















Philippine food booth. Couple of those guys told me they had a band. Need a bass player, why did they tell me that?











What else but a big screen TV for the grand prize.











Wanda, Eva, and Augustin.











Left to right, Father Paul, the priest from Guadalupe in Diboll, Father Bill.










Ed and Kathy, fest chairmen.














Naturally where I am shadowed by the authorities wherever I go.













Los StratKats closed the day down. If you want more pictures of us they are a dollar each. All proceeds to the building fund.







Look at all those folks in those pictures. So many stories. I guess life goes on.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger