Wednesday, June 27, 2007

More Tournament Pictures...



Here is a picture of Mary's leg in action. The new camera has a "burst" feature where you mash a button and you get 6 real fast shots. This feature is designed to help the slower digital shutter speed capture action events. This shot captured the leg after it had kicked and drawn back just in case another kick was required.


Here is me sparring. I used hands mostly, I need to work on a sliding side kick, where you slide up to them and kick. I did get one two point head kick in. Note the face shields, a new rule that started Sunday. Not really too bad, but heck to get a drink when you are wearing one.











I don't think I got any pictures of Morgan sparring, but I took video with the new camera. Maybe I can post it some where you can see sometime in the future. I was a pretty awesome display of firepower. He also judged a couple of rings. Here he is in that action.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger