Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Little Rock Pictures...

With my new camera I have about 200 shots from the tournament this past weekend. Blog material for awhile.






Here is me outside the Clinton Presidential Library. They up front with the fact that the blue dress is not on premises, but I enjoyed the tour very much. Despite what you think about Clinton when you look at what happened to our country historically during those years it will make you want to weep when you compare it to what has been going on with Bush and crew in office.


Here is a shot of Left to right, Mary, Mr. Martinez, Master Olford and Morgan. That is a lot of TKD action right there in those few feet of space.




Here is a picture of all the girls in Mary's Top Ten ring receiving their medals or competitor pins on stage in the main convention center room. Mary is about the center of the line, look for the jet black hair.




These pictures are slow uploads today. I wonder if it's the massive mega pixel pictures?








Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger