Monday, January 28, 2008

Cleaned out real good...

At least that's what the Doctor who performedmy colonoscopy said today. Funny how just a little bragging on a person like that can make you feel so much better.

Anyway it was no big deal. The cleaning out the night before was not so bad. At the hospital I dressed in a gown and was warned to remove wedding rings and piercings. I rolled to my side and watched a couple of injections go in my IV. Next thing I knew I was sitting in a chair and my wife was there. She said the doctor said there was a lot of twists and turns. I was glad it was interesting for him.

Sometimes people worry they may say stuff when they put you under. You know, embarrassing stuff. Click on the labels below and you will have an idea how it went for me.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger