Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Grayson is a Busy Baby...

Grayson left to meet her mom at the airport last evening. I think she had fun in East Texas.

Here she inspects livestock on a real Texas ranch.







We signed her up for the Rodeo club, kind of like other parts of the country play soccer.










Are we getting fussy? I think I see horns sticking out that babies head. Seems I remember someone coining a term that has since come into regular use. It was "Devil Spawn"






But don't worry mom, we took it to church. You can find her receipt in the diaper bag somewhere.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking such good care of Grayson! She really enjoyed getting back to her Texas roots.

See you soon.

Kevin, Margaret and Grayson

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time she comes she willbe big enough to grab those Texas roots.

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger