Tuesday, February 26, 2008

More Vegas...

Here is the gang from Lufkin dining at Rock and Roll Sushi. I think it was the best meal I had in Vegas. A little strip center type eatery looked to cater more to locals than tourist and the sushi was the same as it is everywhere, raw. I won't name the names of all the folks pictured here because we don't want employers, SOs and mothers googling up their fun. Standard answer for "how was Las Vegas?" is "the buffets were good."


Mary doing her form.











Morgan doing his form.










Old Las Vegas, down on Fremont St.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger