Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Get calls, emails...

About the bruise I mentioned. Here it is, you wanted to see and I guess I am touched that you all are concerned.

You know, it's hard to make a real good picture of your own hiney. Maybe you got to have a good hiney to make a good picture. Someone once told me when I first started posting my pictures on the web that it was a short slide to posting pictures of yourself naked. I made sure that you could see a little bit of my pants in this picture so you would know I was not quite to the bottom of that short slide.

Anyway I am a little bunged up going into the Las Vegas tournament this weekend. Bruised butt, bottom of my foot has been bruised for over a week now and I ripped off a little toe toe nail on Monday night while sparring.

On top of all this there is always the delights of that gilded town of sin and distraction to tempt you to leave your game on the practice field.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even that bruise doesn't make your butt look big.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Katherine Wallace said...

Go get 'em you guys!!! Do me proud.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger