Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Latest Eye Update...

Went for a follow up here in Lufkin this morning. Not with my surgery doc, but one of the others from that practice who I guess it was his turn to come to Lufkin. He looks at it for 5 minutes, says all looks good, I can actually read an eye chart with it, something I could not do last week, I could see the lighted square they project but that was about it and he tells me to come back Monday when my surgery doc can see me.

Here is today's eye picture. You can scroll down and compare the last one. Apparently folks don't usually bruise this bad is what I gathered from the doc today.

I should get a return to work date then. I still have to sleep sitting up and hold my head tilted to the left till the gas bubble disappears which should be by tomorrow. This sleeping sitting up in misery. I got up once to pee in the night and that bed sure looked cozy. Lucky Cathy was at work, if she had been then I might have climbed on in and cuddled up.

So even though I am kind of functioning at reduced speed I can still manage to stir things up with the blog. Check those last two sentences, people will tell my mom I said pee on the blog and my grown children are vomiting at the thought of their parents cuddled up.

"I walked into a bar, a man came up to me and said..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger