Thursday, December 04, 2008

Not Really Night Screaming, But...

I did have a strange dream. In the dream I was at work, (I did not relate this dream to any of my co-workers) and I was necked in the whirlpool room. Not exactly necked, I had on (my head) a camo trucker hat from the Rusty Hook Bait and Tackle, a 24 hour bait shop that (pre- Ike) used to be out on the west end of Galveston Island and a pair of brown (on my feet) crocs. I do actually own the Rusty Hook hat, it hangs on the hat rack, but I do not own any crocs.

Usually being necked in the whirlpool room is not a problem. If a doctor has ordered a whirlpool for a patient, that patient has to be necked in the whirlpool room. After the whirlpool, the patient gets dried off and gets a fresh gown. Only thing, in the dream there were no gowns and towels stocked where we usually keep them.

So I was kind of stuck. I peeked out the door, saw none of my coworkers, maybe a good thing, maybe a bad thing since I needed some help. Seems there were a few people around that looked to the door when they heard it open for my peek but things get hazy here in the dream and seems like they did not spot me or maybe just acted like they did not see anything. My wife says people do that a lot, they act like they don't see the things I do.

So anyway that's the dream, I woke up before anymore damage could be done. May be you folks can help. Seems like when you tell someone about your dream they might have a second person sight that sees some meaning you cannot.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Is this about your butt your butt looking big again???

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm....brown shoes..very significant, and oblivious co-workers...I think you're eating too much dairy, and maybe change your clothes detergent ;) - Marg

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I am having more dreams. Christmas approaches, everyone knows I have no crocs.

That's all I get.

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger