Friday, March 27, 2009

My New Cell Phone Camera...

May get me in trouble sooner or later.

At the lake the other day the boat ramp was very crowded with a waiting line to load and unload, an unheard of event in these parts, but I am sure much more common closer to the big city.

I spotted this dude waiting in line ahead of me and I snapped his photo. He did not notice or at least he did not protest so I did not have to kick his butt. The picture really does not capture the moment of all 265lbs of him, wife beater tats, barefoot in ragged blue jeans with gimmie cap waiting to launch on this fine day of 65 degree waters and 15-25 mile an hour winds.

A slow day in line at the boat ramp. I was thinking about stone heads in Rome and he was thinking about, well I guess jet skiing, R.E.D. Neck business, or something.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Thereasa said...

LOL ... too funny!

Once this guy was driving his pickup down hwy 90 ... it was raining really bad ... his window was down, arm hanging out the window, and he was smoking a cigarette. He seemed to not care about the fact he was getting soaked! So ... I just had to snap a picture with my cell phone! :)

I enjoy reading your blogs! :)

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger