Saturday, March 21, 2009

Good Cats Today...

The usual places did not pay off today. These cats, 16 of them with the fillets weighting in at almost 6# were caught using slip corks in about 3 feet of water.

Here's Cathy with the biggest one. Lake is up a bit after the rain, a few of the deep water stumps we have been tying to are under water.
Couple of good ones at the cleaning table.

One thing to note is the boat ramp was more crowded than I have ever see. I was the third in line to launch and the seventh to load. More were steadily pulling up in line all the time.
New blog character, Mary's dog, Sandrix. Hope they allow animals in the SFA dorms next fall.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff and I both agree best picture of mom on the blog in a really long time. You look great Mama!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger