Thursday, March 19, 2009

Your Complete Attention Please...


Used to when all else failed there was always the cleaners. When you could not do it yourself, they were the professionals. Take it to them. That's why I was surprised to find this sticker on my black suit jacket and trousers on their return from an institution I had previously held so sacred.
"Stains and discolorations...have been carefully examined." They like to do that, don't let them fool you.
..."matter has received our attention..." Wait a minute, first it was stains, now they have matter?
"...consistent with safety." Brings to mind hard hats, escape capsules and floation suits.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger