Monday, June 15, 2009

More Fish Fry...

At the fish fry we held one of those relationship training courses. Notice how the teams were arranged. Rose and Miguel on one team, Mary and Juan on the other. The lesson? When it comes to spiking the ball, your significant other usually does not need your help and if he does, well that's another course.


Juan spikes. He is currently enrolled in the Texas Department of Public Safety Academy. He's off this week on break and for vacation he and Rose head to New Orleans. Remember, I get that father in law no speed limit pass. It's a sign on a little handle like a fly swatter, when the lights come on behind you, you stick it out the window and they turn the lights off and you proceeded on your happy way.

I work with these guys, they are also PTAs.













I guess it was a good party. Lots of hot sauce, I found two pairs of flip flops left behind, Where were those people going without shoes? Almost all paper plates were used, but hardly any napkins. Figure that one out.

Posted by Picasa

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger