Sunday, January 31, 2010

This is Your Sport Jacket After a Gig...

Played with the boys, me, Miguel, Runt, Dan and Danny (guess you could call it the Dan Band version) at a local AA Valentines Party. Good room, good sound, had some dancers, lot of fun and the crowd was smoking. I mean really smoking, one right after another. I hung my sport jacket outside when I got home last night so it would not stink the house up.

Seems like last time I took this outfit to the cleaners they stuck a little tag on it said, "you stain it, we can't clean it, don't get so dirty, dude."

Anyway, it was good fun. No band photos, we did not have any official photographers present. It was the kind of gig I like. If you are scheduled to play at the local bar and don't show up they just play the radio. No one misses the band. I like to put music where there might not otherwise be any.

Miguel commented he was able to cross one thing off his bucket list, playing blues in a small smokey room.
Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger